Any one else feel as a music player the Note 3 is horrible?

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The stock music player is rubbish but I use player pro and I find it pretty good. I used my original note as my main music player but when I got the S4 I started using my ipod touch as the audio quality wasn't that good. I think the audio quality on the note 3 is perfectly fine so I'm going to be using that.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
When I plug Note 3 into car stereo or desktop computer speakers by 3.5mm jack music sounds fine. When I plug it into any earphones (tried 3 pairs) same 3.5 jack i get terrible buzzing feedback sound before pressing the play button and then the music plays extremely distorted, meaning there is no bass and the vocals lag behind the mids and the highs. completely unacceptable. searched the net and havent found this problem yet. just got the note 3 less than 2 weeks ago, installed 64gb samsung card, mp3 music stored on card (this shouldn't matter, right?) I am using the factory music player and also winamp,
can anyone suggest what I can try? thanks for help...

I'm not sure what the problem is to be honest. I have all my music on my card with no problems. Having said that there could be something wrong with your card so maybe you could try putting some music on the phone itself and see what happens. At least that will rUK e out the card as the problem. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-N9005

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The sound quality when connecting to an audio system is actually ridiculously horrible when playing music from device. Other wise phone is great. Terrible for personal audio though.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3

For someone who listens to a lot of music, that may be the case but for someone like me where music is nice to listen to but no big deal, it is more than sufficient. No complaints.

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
The sound quality when connecting to an audio system is actually ridiculously horrible when playing music from device. Other wise phone is great. Terrible for personal audio though.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3

The phone is excellent for personal audio. Are you referring to sound quality through headphones because if so you might want to look at your headphones rather than the phone itself.

Sent from my SM-N9005

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow,, I really have never ever opened the music player on this device.. Google music all the way..

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow,, I really have never ever opened the music player on this device.. Google music all the way..

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

This for me as well.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.