Any one else scan the QR's?

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
:eek::eek: i scan the QRs on the main page all of them come up as not real but its cause of the dam 1.5 just another reason that i cant wait for the new 2.1, you know? its so annoying being left in the dust, i got my eris to be in the latest and not be left in the dust :( and not thats all i am any way i want my 2.1 i would have posted this in the news thread but its not news its just me getting tried of being left behind in technology

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I can scan all QR codes just fine, now if any QR codes are pointing to the 2.X marketplace apps (which are not allowed on 1.X marketplace) that's another story. It's like trying to put a windows 7 application on a Windows 3.1 operating system.. its just not gonna jive very well.

But scanning QR codes.... are not a problem.

It's coming... just weeks away from deadline, and no im not tired at all. i'm happy with what I have even if 2.x doesn't come out. If your in the tech world for any amount of time, you'll realize you can NEVER keep up. it's impossible, our phones, and yes even the NexusOne is already old news... all OEM's hold back their most powerful stuff until the market pays them their money's worth for the old stuff, then they release their latest gadget, and thats old news because they have an even better technology they are already working on... its called R&D.

you will never keep up so dont get frustrated. =-)

Last edited:

CrackMonkey91

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i did not say the app does not work i just said the app cant find those apps cause they are all 1.6 or higher, and i know you cant keep up but i would like to be at least close to it once and i while

IzelTokatl

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
he he, you were close the day you bought the Eris... but the day after... you started lagging behind... in about a month you'll be this ][ close again!!! But then.... you'll be far behind in about a month since they're already working on android 2.1++++++ heh. eh.... at least we wont be like the crappy windows mobile people... NO current windows mobile 6 phone users will get the chance to upgrade their phones to windows mobile 7... so they are really SOL, we at least get one good upgrade before we may never get another chance.

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I can scan all QR codes just fine, now if any QR codes are pointing to the 2.X marketplace apps (which are not allowed on 1.X marketplace) that's another story. It's like trying to put a windows 7 application on a Windows 3.1 operating system.. its just not gonna jive very well.

But scanning QR codes.... are not a problem.

It's coming... just weeks away from deadline, and no im not tired at all. i'm happy with what I have even if 2.x doesn't come out. If your in the tech world for any amount of time, you'll realize you can NEVER keep up. it's impossible, our phones, and yes even the NexusOne is already old news... all OEM's hold back their most powerful stuff until the market pays them their money's worth for the old stuff, then they release their latest gadget, and thats old news because they have an even better technology they are already working on... its called R&D.

you will never keep up so dont get frustrated. =-)

haha yeah unless your a millionaire.

speaking of the update, i saw htc was being sued by apple. will this affect the scheduled update in any way?