Any Opera users out there?

Heatblast

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I am Opera lover and using Opera since 2008. I admit that Opera Mini is the fastest browser for mobile phones and smart phones. They say UC Browser is the fastest browser but I really never liked that. The Opera link is quite good and fast synchronizing tool. Overall, I can't imagine a smartphone without Opera.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Its my backup browser after Chrome (Dev), particularly for downloads.

The only - and major - problem I have with it is that you cant change the text size which is a serious issue for me. Pity, because otherwise I love this browser.

Rizotto

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I've been a long time supporter of Opera, ever since they stopped making it a pay for product. It used to be an independent product and was great, fast, low memory usage, and with lots of features like gestures, ad block and other tools all natively built by default. But then they switched to the Chromium engine and tried to emulate Chrome too closely and it hasn't been the same since.

It's still a good browser, but it's app market is a bit lacking.

anon(1017475)

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Opera for a long time. I like to peruse a lot of forums that happen to be running VBForums and I cant find another browser that offers text reflow that works AND has a low process/memory footprint. I was once a UC Browser believer...but some of the UC background services running on my then rooted GS3 lead me back to Opera.

That being said...I cant really understand, re: actually READING content on the internet, why anyone uses mobile Chrome or Firefox. Do all these people have 20/20 vision and just have learned to live with constant horizontal scrolling? I personally don't get it.

matey

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I started using opera since I had old nokia e63 phone and I was searching for best browser for this phone.
Now I'm using opera all the time on my PC and mobile:)
I like design of opera UI and mouse gestures!

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I've went back to it from time to time but never really stayed. The reason always is other browsers have what I want and do it better. Chrome is fast and I get my bookmarks quick and Samsung Browser has a speed dial like interface and has ad block as a bonus

Hezbon Otieno

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I love opera
Since i started using it i never get satrify as my only.
Now days its best even the displaying
Ony need to be improved to mini is flash content and playing animations on commands as desktop mode

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54