Any Pixel 2 owners willing to wait til the Pixel 4?

Dr Blazer

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I'll be waiting for the Pixel 4, possibly the Pixel 5. My Pixel 2 still works as well as the day I received it, which was 10/18, give or take a day or two. The few upgrades the 3 received don't appeal to me very much, so I'll just wait till next year.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I am waiting for the Pixel 4 as well but I'll be waiting for it with my Pixel 3... :D..

I was going to pass on the 3 because of the price but prices are not going to go down and I got a $300 trade offer for my Pixel 2 (non XL) 64GB so I jumped on it..

Is it worth $500 to upgrade? Maybe not but the 3 (non XL) has a better screen, better camera, I like the design better and it has a larger screen so I ordered up a 3 in non XL, white, and 64GB from Fi...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm willing to wait for the Pixel 4, however in the meantime I'm willing to try out the Pixel 3

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm curious how the 4 will be , but for now im waiting the pix 3 xl. and the people that have the pix 2xl or 2 it's still a very very solid phone that's supported 2 years more

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I used to do that with my child. She would get through the cheap ones quickly. I bought her a pair of Bose and they lasted 2 years! They were £80! But I saved a fortune. She replaced them with the same again.

I think the google ones should last a good while as they are well made and I think relatively cheap for all their functions and the quality of them.

And congratulations again!!

I think we think we're "getting a bargain" when we just opt for the cheaper ones; but when you think about it, instead of buying seven pairs for £80 and having to replace them every few months, you might as well buy one good pair for the same amount and have them last a long time!

Thank you so much, I'll definitely look into those earbuds. Also, the ones I have are annoying and keep trying to call off of my ears... So you'd think I would've gotten on this a while ago!

Thank you so much for your well wishes! :)

TheJastrom

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I definitely want to hear about battery life first. I still can't believe they shrank the battery for the 3 XL. I've always been happy with the battery life on the 2 XL but it kinda hurts to shell out more money for a new phone with a smaller battery.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
TBH not sure what I will do. I wouldn't mind a Pixel again but I really want a good watch. Google needs to fix this >.<