Any Plans for Verizon Release?

ShanesHouse

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Would love to use this phone on Verizon. Anyone know if they'll release it on there asides from Sprint?

If it is a Sprint exclusive, would it work on Verizon since they both support CDMA?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Would love to use this phone on Verizon. Anyone know if they'll release it on there asides from Sprint?

If it is a Sprint exclusive, would it work on Verizon since they both support CDMA?

Some of the Verizon advanced calling features may not work .

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I forget that it makes sense to get an unlocked phone, especially if you travel/work overseas. I heard May 24th is the release date in India, but that may be a guess by that website. How long does it usually take to see the unlocked versions come to market? I guess I'll have to see how LG and Sprint sweeten the deal.

lateck2

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I just read that Sprint will be putting the V50 on preorder/sale in it's 5G cities tomorrow.
To compete with Verizon's 5G S-10.
I still feel that LG will bring the 50 to other carriers (or hope).
So the V50 is very real......

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I forget that it makes sense to get an unlocked phone, especially if you travel/work overseas. I heard May 24th is the release date in India, but that may be a guess by that website. How long does it usually take to see the unlocked versions come to market? I guess I'll have to see how LG and Sprint sweeten the deal.
Carrier phones usually work as long as they support GSM networks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rovertladierre