Anybody going to drop the Mate 9?

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Man I want a mate 9 so bad after reading through this thread. Right now I'm on my second honor 8 after my first one was a 32g and it had a software glitch I briefly jumped ship to the Moto Z Play and within a week I had a 64g honor 8 again. I typically keep two phones, one smaller and one larger. The mate 9 would be totally perfect for me for my larger phone. Now I've got to pick one up soon.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Man I want a mate 9 so bad after reading through this thread. Right now I'm on my second honor 8 after my first one was a 32g and it had a software glitch I briefly jumped ship to the Moto Z Play and within a week I had a 64g honor 8 again. I typically keep two phones, one smaller and one larger. The mate 9 would be totally perfect for me for my larger phone. Now I've got to pick one up soon.

At this point I'd wait for the mate 10

brutos08

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Got my mate 9 back from Huawei after replacing my broken screen I am very impressed with the service posted on Friday returned on Tuesday fixed brilliant and so much better than my Nexus 6p also they seen to have upgraded the software LOL

FutureMech

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Sticking with the Mate 9, the GS8+ does not looking impressive at all, it's way too small and laggy even with store demo mode, there is nothing impressive there, and as i had the S7 Edge before, i know that updates are trivial thing.

Now, if Mate 10 will be waterproof, have dedicated DAC a bit better speakers, bigger battery would be a bonus, better low light cameras, i might be temped, but as it stands out, i think that the Mate 9 is the best phone out there, specially for battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753