Anyone from rogers done the pre-order?

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
That's great! You got the black onyx right? I would at least turned it on to make sure it works. Lol. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be getting mine today.

I'm not picking the watch so I'm not sure. But I would think there's an option to pick the size and colour. Unless it's one size fits all. I'm picking the speakers.

Already have a nice Sony speaker so that one didn't tempt me. I could pick the size but the color seems to be a dark charcoal grey across the board for the watch which I'm fine with.

Phone works flawless, though i refuse to leave the house with it until my case arrives lol

wirelessgal

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Already have a nice Sony speaker so that one didn't tempt me. I could pick the size but the color seems to be a dark charcoal grey across the board for the watch which I'm fine with.

Phone works flawless, though i refuse to leave the house with it until my case arrives lol

The watch does look nice.

I wish I could say the same about my phone. Don't know if you saw the thread I created. Having issues with the edge panel not responding half of the time. Since you have a Rogers Note 7, do you have any issues with yours?
I'm using a very light weight tpu case.

I don't blame you for not leaving the house with the phone without a case. It's a very slippery phone. Lol.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
The watch does look nice.

I wish I could say the same about my phone. Don't know if you saw the thread I created. Having issues with the edge panel not responding half of the time. Since you have a Rogers Note 7, do you have any issues with yours?
I'm using a very light weight tpu case.

I don't blame you for not leaving the house with the phone without a case. It's a very slippery phone. Lol.

Spigen rugged armor case on mine, light weight and super thin but still military drop rated. Awesome case

No issues so far on mine, everything works great, just an adjustment coming from the iPhone

I enabled developer mode to change the animation speed to .5x which makes it feel snappier going between screens

wirelessgal

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Spigen rugged armor case on mine, light weight and super thin but still military drop rated. Awesome case

No issues so far on mine, everything works great, just an adjustment coming from the iPhone

I enabled developer mode to change the animation speed to .5x which makes it feel snappier going between screens

That's a very popular case. I have that case for my S7E but got the Spigen Liquid Crystal for the Note 7 because I wanted a very light case due to the weight of the N7.

I disabled the Edge panel because it was driving me nuts. Also I'm back to using my S7E on my main line. I just have to decide whether I'm going to keep the Note 7 or just keep using my Note 5 since it decided to give me some issues last night. I still have the insurance from Costco on my Note 5. I made a claim not too long ago and they sent me a brand new replacement. I still have 3 more claims I can make.

I do the same as well and change the animation speed to .5x It does feel snappier. I disabled a bunch of bloatware as well.

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a Spigen Thin Fit and Neo Hybrid Crystal, I like the thin fit a lot but I wanted clear since I ordered a sweet slickwraps wrap s the Neo Hybrid is clear and can see wrap through the back but the issue I have with Neo Hybrid is the way I hold my phone I use my pinky to hold the bottom and the plastic surround digs into my finger. I ordered a VRS Designs Crystal Mixx with kickstand I hope this will work out.

So far so good with this Note 7 though, I like it.

Torm558

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So far loving my rugged armor case. Looks perfect on the black onyx. My only gripe so far is after looking up the specs for the 64gb evo plus card Rogers supplied. It doesn't support recording anything higher then 1080p. So that kinda sucked. Have to remember to set it to record to device if I wanna do a full QHD video