Anyone go back to iPhone after giving the s6 a try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
There are no ads on my S6 running Google play services....my phone is fine.

This thread has gone from a debate to a dumping ground for reasons why S6 is worse than iPhone...the reversal for some reason to looked upon as fanboyish to Android. Meh. I like both OSs, but this thread gradually gets more annoying each day.

Posted via the Android Central App

I had a S6 active & downloaded a ring tone which brought advertising. The ring tone was deleted immediately & the advertising went away with it. There were a couple of google ads previous to that, but deleted that from the start.

Do wish the Android phone mfg's could put a stop to carrier bloat ware(w/o the user having to root the device). Have never owned an iphone, but find it interesting they can get their product sold through the same carriers with out it being installed. My point is, if they can do it, Android & any other op system should be able to as well.

That aside, I sold my S6A after a couple of weeks due to work being slow, my issue, not phone or op system related. But the interesting part was that the buyer said she was replacing her iphone6+ with the S6A she was buying from me. So think there are plenty of people who use both systems back & forth that are not particularly loyal to a single op system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe