Anyone heard of Foxfi problem?

ciniob

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You know, that's really strange. About a year ago when I first got my Bionic, (b4 I knew the SqLite hack) I installed FoxFi. I wifi'd to my HP, and noticed connectivity problems. The next day I couldn't connect at all. I downloaded the drivers. Nothing. I finally scrapped the whole notion of fixing it and engaged the factory reset. Problem solved.

It wasn't long after that that I discovered the SqLite hack which is what i've used on the Bionic and my Razr Maxx.

I have Beanstown106 rom on my S3. It has a native tether that works perfectly.

I guess to me FoxFi is just a part of town I can avoid so why bother.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You know, that's really strange. About a year ago when I first got my Bionic, (b4 I knew the SqLite hack) I installed FoxFi. I wifi'd to my HP, and noticed connectivity problems. The next day I couldn't connect at all. I downloaded the drivers. Nothing. I finally scrapped the whole notion of fixing it and engaged the factory reset. Problem solved.

It wasn't long after that that I discovered the SqLite hack which is what i've used on the Bionic and my Razr Maxx.

My internet and TV have been down all day so I used FoxFi to talk to friends on Xbox. My computer would connect but would not actually allow me to browse web pages. My dads PC allowed it so I'm very confused. Oh well, the internet should be back tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

What is the SqLite trick? I've never heard of it.

iresq

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My internet and TV have been down all day so I used FoxFi to talk to friends on Xbox. My computer would connect but would not actually allow me to browse web pages. My dads PC allowed it so I'm very confused. Oh well, the internet should be back tomorrow.

Try repair connection from pc. I run into this from time to time.

RAZR sharp

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try repair connection from pc. I run into this from time to time.

RAZR sharp

I wish that was a solution but our service was down because an Xfinity technician was working next door but had to disconnect our line for a little while. Of course, we were given no notice or warning and the technician left without connecting us back to the grid.