Anyone help with this glitchy problem?

Aaron3018

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
My s7 was working for for the first few weeks I had it fine then the past month it's been playing up when I'm typing on my phone the keypad freezes and starts typing it's own random letters usually lots of "òőôfđþ7" and I can't stop it unless I click off the keyboard and re open it or restart my phone or turn the screen off / on usually works. And when I'm scrolling through Facebook without even touching it sometimes it will randomly start liking things and opening random links from Facebook asif I was clicking on them. Weird problem and it isn't permanent it comes and goes sometimes the phone won't play up for a good three or four hours and then it will hit. It seems to open the "open page in new link" or "download link" a lot when it does play up on chrome.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Turn the device off. Press and hold the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Android logo shows up and the phone vibrates. Then let go of the Power button and continue to hold the other buttons. Use the volume buttons to scroll down to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Select using power button.
Read the directions very carefully as you also do factory reset from here! That spring cleans the device and freshens it up a bit. Often it will fix such issues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otagg