Anyone interested in the Sony Xperia 1 III? (US)?

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had my 1 III now since Aug 26th (bought directly from Sony) and I have been enjoying the experience. I still have a lot to learn on the camera side, I only verified they all work. I only seem to receive 4G at my home but if I walk half a block from the home I get 5g. Must be in a bad spot from the closest 5G tower. The fingerprint reader has been flawless, works every single time without a failure which is a boon for me coming from a Nokia 9 which rarely ever could read my fingerprints.
The audio is superb, sounds great with wired (Marshall monitor) or wireless (Sony XM3 or Marshall Bluetooth Monitor).
I really see not much difference between Android 10 (on Nokia) and Android 11 (Sony). Battery is still in learning mode and the past week was not normal for me as I spent a lot of time at a hospital so can't really comment good or bad on that topic.
I'm hoping for a good hardware experience with this phone. I have two Sony HD TV's that date from 2008 and 2009 and they just keep on working. Overall I am pretty happy and some what optimistic the good experiences will continue.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 9/3 and received 9/10 from B&H. Love it! Everything I could ever want. I even remapped the (useless to me) Google Assistant button!!!!! Instructions on XDA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201