Question Anyone know of a Smartphone that I can remove or permanently disable Wi-Fi on?

ron1w

Feb 26, 2024
Visit site
Hi , somebody know a smartphone that i can physically remove the wifi or even broke the chipset or something like that ? I really want a smartphone without wifi posibilities.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi , somebody know a smartphone that i can physically remove the wifi or even broke the chipset or something like that ? I really want a smartphone without wifi posibilities.
Welcome to AC!
I never really heard someone ask this before not sure a good answer for you but welcome aboard.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
No offence but why would you want to do that? (answer please!)

Just leave it off as said and don't use it rather than risk breaking the whole phone.

ron1w

Feb 26, 2024
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, maybe the best option will be an iphone with parental control, i have readed that iphone parental control is much better than most android devices.
But then you also have to use an iPhone. I don't think you can use parental controls for iPhones from an Android phone. When we got my daughter an iPhone several years ago, I also had to get one so that I could access the parental controls. I could do it on wi-fi only, so thankfully I didn't have to use the iPhone as my daily driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter