Anyone lose that little black lip underneath the menu buttons?

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I called Verizon and they gave me a number for HTC. HTC told me I would have to send them my phone to 'repair'. All I need is another one of these stupid cheapy little plastic lips that I can just snap back in to place. I told the guy that's too costly (time/effort and $) for such a small thing. He said it's part of the case and thus needs to be sent in. I said that my peers will have to see a crappy phone with missing pieces on the conference table during meetings. I said that in order to match my phone, I'll have to stick some masking tape on the bridge of my glasses. I asked "Is that what HTC wants"? He said, "Is there anything else I can help you with today".... My answer was no.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that piece out to lose it? :confused: I say that because usually you'd need a case opening tool to even attempt to get it loose. Anyway, your best bet may be a used Thunderbolt off eBay or Craig's list, something someone wants to get rid of for parts. :)

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
How did you get that piece out to lose it? :confused: I say that because usually you'd need a case opening tool to even attempt to get it loose. Anyway, your best bet may be a used Thunderbolt off eBay or Craig's list, something someone wants to get rid of for parts. :)

Well... it was a refurbished phone from Asurion after I lost mine. So... who knows what the damned thing went through. The only thing I do to the phone is take it in and out of it's Otterbox. The darn stupid thing is only fastened by two little clips and some glue.