Anyone NOT having all these issues ?

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I keep reading all these crazy things / issues everyone is having; wi-fi issues, screen issues, s-pen issues, battery, build, buttons .. etc etc.
The list seems to be pretty large.

I bought a Note 3, kept it a few days, returned it, went back to moto x. 4 days later I bought the Note 3 again, from a different AT&T store.
Both Note 3's I purchased have been flawless for me. The Only issue I had was that pop up about it had to deny some app, but that quit immediately after popping up a couple times. It hasn't returned so far.
Everything seems to be perfect. No crashes, no major hitching, wi-fi works perfect, reception, as good the iPhone was.
battery life is amazing. I can't do enough to run out of battery in 1 day.
I kind of just want people to know, there are prefect Note 3's out there too. I hate to see others having all these issues, but I don't have any of them.
Anyone else have a perfectly working, awesome, Note 3?

Chief FTR

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
You Know I also do not have these issues. I used to get a lot of screen freezes when the my magazine app would open but that is gone now

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
No problems here with my AT&T Note 3 (nor with a second one I'm familiar with).

People with problems are disproportionately represented in these forums. We're much more likely to post if something's wrong than if everything's fine.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
You won't find many posts of people praising the phone, only those complaining. I haven't had any issues myself either.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I had the button not respond issue once and I did a battery pull that resolved it have not had the issue since. I am on day 4 of owning the note 3. I do have this random message that appears all the time saying an application tried to access something however all my apps come from the play store and are legit first party apps I think a it's Samsung janky security software. Outside of that it's been a great experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine has issues after the updates. Some apps crashes and freeze my phone and said unfortunately the viber or line has stopped. Million times a day

i love my note 3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I keep reading all these crazy things / issues everyone is having; wi-fi issues, screen issues, s-pen issues, battery, build, buttons .. etc etc.
The list seems to be pretty large.

I bought a Note 3, kept it a few days, returned it, went back to moto x. 4 days later I bought the Note 3 again, from a different AT&T store.
Both Note 3's I purchased have been flawless for me. The Only issue I had was that pop up about it had to deny some app, but that quit immediately after popping up a couple times. It hasn't returned so far.
Everything seems to be perfect. No crashes, no major hitching, wi-fi works perfect, reception, as good the iPhone was.
battery life is amazing. I can't do enough to run out of battery in 1 day.
I kind of just want people to know, there are prefect Note 3's out there too. I hate to see others having all these issues, but I don't have any of them.
Anyone else have a perfectly working, awesome, Note 3?

The people who have all of those issues are more outspoken than the ones who don't :p

Posted via Android Central App

coreyacole

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I had a perfect one and I stupidly returned it. Just got the notice to go into the store to swap this one out. Hopefully I strike gold again, because I love this phone and desperately want to keep it.

wayne106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
mine has been working pretty well also except for a few bad battery days but i usually figure out what app is causing the issue. and i have had a few freezes, the phone would not respond to any touch command for 5 - 10 seconds. that has happened around 5-8 times. I received my phone 1 day before release day. for the most part its been great.

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
You won't find many posts of people praising the phone, only those complaining. I haven't had any issues myself either.

Exactly. I have issues at home with my Wi-Fi connection becoming unstable, but it's very intermittent, so it's not a deal breaker for me. Other than that, no problems with the phone for me. I absolutely love it.

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I had all the issues. Samsung warrantied mine and sent me another one. No issues with the 2nd note 3.. AT&T

Posted via Android Central App

disneymagik

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I've had mine for almost a month now and other than a couple random restarts & one time the buttons were unresponsive
for that 10 second or so time period & then rebooted, I've had no other issue. And battery life is absolutely amazing!

~*?*~Heidi~*?*~

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 using AC Forums mobile app