Anyone receive the5.1.1 Update

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I thought so too. I know that most of the carriers already have the update, it's just a matter of when they will push the OTA.

Posted via the Android Central App

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Just patience young padawans. We know we want 5.1.1 badly but honestly just install nova and you'll cut the lag and be happy with the customizable options you have available and forget 5.1.1 enjoy our beautiful note 4

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Just patience young padawans. We know we want 5.1.1 badly but honestly just install nova and you'll cut the lag and be happy with the customizable options you have available and forget 5.1.1 enjoy our beautiful note 4

Nova was extremely helpful with reducing the lag.

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site

I completely Agree. But i hate the battery life as well. Wish to get the fix soon. I want 6 hours of SOT back!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
May I ask what is nova?

Nova Launcher is a great launcher. I've been using it for a couple of years (Nova Launcher Pro, it's worth the extra couple of dollars). It gives you so much more than the stock launcher, and is highly customizeable. You can check it out for free and see if you like it. If so, then you can upgrade to the paid edition. Give it a try.

edepot

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I am still stuck on 5.01. I have heard horror stories where sometimes your device just won't update. You need to manually install them via Odin.
In fact the only way I was able to get to 5.01 was via Odin.