Anyone Switch to iPhone Max??

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Its "iPhone XS Max" and yes apps aren't (yet) forced to and updated to screen on Max. But. They have to with all updates after March.

Hate the naming- iPhone Max without "XS" would be better.

Some people still like small and there are devoted fans of the SE, hoping for SE2+.

The I phone x feels tiny now and at end if the day or out, prefer instead of my N9. Weight is an issue having had RTS/CTS and broken wrist - otherwise might have traded the X for Max, and of course kept the S9+ and Note.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Its "iPhone XS Max" and yes apps aren't (yet) forced to and updated to screen on Max. But. They have to with all updates after March.

Hate the naming- iPhone Max without "XS" would be better.

Some people still like small and there are devoted fans of the SE, hoping for SE2+.

The I phone x feels tiny now and at end if the day or out, prefer instead of my N9. Weight is an issue having had RTS/CTS and broken wrist - otherwise might have traded the X for Max, and of course kept the S9+ and Note.

I still have my iPhone X battery capacity is at 93% I like its size
The phone looks like a piece of jewelry lol i have the silver version ...

Last edited:

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Good luck with that...only works for 1 in a million people who try >_<

As for the Note 9 vs iPhone XS Max, I’d got for the Note...you get a bigger battery, better display and cameras, headphone jack, expandable storage etc...AND a stylus for slightly less than the XS Max...what’s not to like?

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I am not switching, I love my Note 9. Best phone ever, IMHO.
I am envious of the Apple Watch
Anyway, I wondered who is switching to the Max??

My buddy has a big, newer eye phone and the eye watch (3, I think). He is always cussing his eye watch. I sent him articles on how to connect a Samsung watch to the eye phone. He has not switched.

I recently switched from 3 Wear OS devices, to 3 Samsung watches. I am very happy! The quickness and smoothness difference is astounding.
The only detail that I miss is the ability to give apps different watch vibration notification patterns. I always had a long vibration for SMS, in order to know the difference between SMS and everything else.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My buddy has a big, newer eye phone and the eye watch (3, I think). He is always cussing his eye watch. I sent him articles on how to connect a Samsung watch to the eye phone. He has not switched.

I recently switched from 3 Wear OS devices, to 3 Samsung watches. I am very happy! The quickness and smoothness difference is astounding.
The only detail that I miss is the ability to give apps different watch vibration notification patterns. I always had a long vibration for SMS, in order to know the difference between SMS and everything else.
Eye phone ?