anyone try the otterbox commuter?

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I have an otterbox commuter coming in the mail for my s7 edge. Anyone else have one? What do you think of it? Does it make the vibration super loud if it's sitting on a table top? Just curious on people's thoughts! I normally have one speck case and an otterbox for my phones. I already have the clear speck for it and really like it too

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I have the Commuter for the S7 edge and it's a fine case, I love having the ports covered. I believe that I like the Symmetry case a little better.
Not sure about the vibration issue though.

elir41

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a commuter and love it. Compared to the Tough Armor Spigen case (only one I have it compare to) , it's a bit bulkier. I don't mind it, though, because I'm coming from a Nexus 6 (Moto) and the S7 Edge is still smaller than the N6.

pbickel

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I love my commuter. I prefer the less stick because it makes it getting it out of my jeans harder. The phone almost feels too thin naked (I'm 6'4" and have big hands.) this makes it perfect

tcmiller49

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I have both the commuter and the speck. The commuter for work and the speck for weekends.Definitely like the grip of the speck but the commuter seems to be a lil bit tougher.I just ordered the UAG from amazon and am waiting for it to show up wed....I'm hoping this will give the combo of toughness and grip that I'm looking for.

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I love my commuter case. I've recently tried going minimal to see how it goes. My girlfriend recently bought me a Carved case and I love it, now I don't know when I'll be going back to the commuter lol

CTgirl509

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I had the Commuter on my S5 and loved it. Very durable. Looks good on the S7 Edge. :) Good luck with it and hope you enjoy it!
I am going light and clear this time for my S7 Edge. Currently have a simple case in my Amazon.com cart. Now just figuring out screen protectors. Sigh...