Anyone use the Juice Defender app?

jaxterzz

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I've heard really great things about this app helping to save battery power for your phone. I downloaded it last night and thought there would be more customization involved with the basic mode "Balanced." I thought I was doing something wrong but my friend who uses it just leaves it on "Balanced" and doesn't fiddle around with any other settings.

Any experience with this battery app before guys? I'm currently using Go Power Master and am thinking of giving Juice Defender a shot. I'm currently getting around 11 to 12 hours of battery per day with light to moderate use.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I've heard really great things about this app helping to save battery power for your phone. I downloaded it last night and thought there would be more customization involved with the basic mode "Balanced." I thought I was doing something wrong but my friend who uses it just leaves it on "Balanced" and doesn't fiddle around with any other settings.

Any experience with this battery app before guys? I'm currently using Go Power Master and am thinking of giving Juice Defender a shot. I'm currently getting around 11 to 12 hours of battery per day with light to moderate use.
My past experience with Juice defender has not been great,running it all of a sudden i stopped receiving calls and texts,then the texts i would recieve came hours after they were sent,if you are that concerned about battery life buy an extended battery,i would say you might as well shut the phone off then run juice defender.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny