Anyone using 3rd party camera app?

awesumjon

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Everyone knows this is a great camera and has fantastic controls. But does anyone use or prefer another camera app? And why?

Posted via the Android Central App

mge1201

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Going to bump this up as I'd like to know too. I find the default camera app is a bit lacking in controls and want something similar to Camera FV 5. That app had some great features and UI but unfortunately I only get a black screen every time it's launched so maybe it doesn't support the V10. And sadly, the dev might have abandoned it since I've not received any response.

Need some good 3rd party camera app recommendations please!

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Going to bump this up as I'd like to know too. I find the default camera app is a bit lacking in controls and want something similar to Camera FV 5. That app had some great features and UI but unfortunately I only get a black screen every time it's launched so maybe it doesn't support the V10. And sadly, the dev might have abandoned it since I've not received any response.

Need some good 3rd party camera app recommendations please!

I have Camera FV 5 and haven't had any problems using it. Have you tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it? It works just fine on my device.

mge1201

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site

Ok I tried installing again and it does work at the highest 16mp resolution. However when I set it to anything lower, the black screen comes back which makes me think that it only supports 16mp at 16:9. I prefer my shots at 4:3 and can't choose that option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeFunct1222