App association setting question.

Wilhem_Scream

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Under the YouTube setting for app association there are the two options internet and YouTube on my phone. Not sure when it showed up this way but as of now the option for YouTube has a -Shell$WatchActivity next to it and I dont recall neither the $ sign or shell being in that option. The app works ok and I took a screenshot but dont know how to load it here.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Under the YouTube setting for app association there are the two options internet and YouTube on my phone. Not sure when it showed up this way but as of now the option for YouTube has a -Shell$WatchActivity next to it and I dont recall neither the $ sign or shell being in that option. The app works ok and I took a screenshot but dont know how to load it here.
To upload a photo make sure you click the "go advanced" button to get the complete post options. Scroll down and you'll see a box with Additional Options and a Manage Attachments button. Click that and follow the directions to upload your photo.

Also, I just opened the app and don't see that option anywhere. Post the picture so we can help figure out what this means.

Wilhem_Scream

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Sorry it took so long to respond. I think I got it now. Its not in the app but in the settings and app associations. YouTube on mine is at the bottom then click it for the image i see

Attachments

• IMAG2625.jpg
    IMAG2625.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18