app sharing?

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
It just gives you a few communication options, like email, sms, etc... and sends a link to the market place app. Just used it this morning to recommend an app to a coworker. Worked perfectly.

Update: Worked perfectly from my end. the link my firend got opened the market but he got a message stating that there was no such app found!?!?

Last edited:

jnadelman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
ok, seems a bit pointless then if you ask me. I can just text them the name of the app and they can type it into the market themselves. I thought it would allow you to actually share an app (like how on the iphone I can buy it once and put it in up to 5 phones)

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Not really pointless since you don't have to type it into a text or e-mail and the receiver doesn't have to then type it again into the market to search. Try it you might like it.

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Just shared papertoss app. It sent an SMS with the market link to a friend and he was able to get it from there.

apexi350z

May 18, 2010
Visit site
extra feature most if not all of us will not use. All it does is to just send market link.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

btw, I tried it out just a min ago, to send HTC Battery widget to a friend of mine, the link doesn't work on their end.. :(

Last edited:

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
Since it just sends a market link, the reason some people who receive the link can't find the app is because their phone may not support that app. For example, the HTC Battery Widget only works for HTC phones and does not show up in the market for other phones.

----
Sent from my HTC Evo 4G because it WAS the droid I was looking for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varun2310