App to control notification settings specifically vibrating

sta1

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a new Droid Razr Maxx and I can not find an app that controls all of the notification settings for MMS/SMS, phone calls, and e-mails which will allow me to change the stock vibrate settings. I have had my phone for a week and have missed almost 75% Of all incoming phone calls, and the overwhelming amount of incoming e-mails. The actual vibration of the phone is pretty weak. I have been able to find individual apps which will control one or the other of the actions but not one that is a do all. I do have the phone in a stock Verizon hard case and belt clip.

Overall I beginning to grow accustomed to the Droid considering that i have been a blackberry user for many, many years and gave up my physical keyboard after much kicking and screaming.

Other that this one issue I really like the Motorola/Android ecosystem but need to find a solution or else I may have to return it if I can not solve issue.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
You might want to check out AudioManager... it's free... and it will let you control all the audio settings... the Pro version has even more and will let you schedule changes, but it cost about $3.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda looking for the same thing. One thing I miss from the Blackberry is the ability to give contacts their own LED color and a unique ring and vibrate. Anything like that for the Maxx?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I just installed Light Flow. It works for LED notifications, but sadly not by contact. If you run across something that gives you control over vibration tell us. I'm going to look too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan