App to SD

CybermatriX

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I just got my Galaxy SII yesterday from a Sprint store. I had to pay full retail since my EVO charge port wasn't accepting a charge (out of warranty; bought it on launch day and no phone insurance). Wasn't happy at paying the retail cost but oh well I got me a new phone and probably another new one on the way when I'm eligible for a full upgrade in early 2012.

Anyway, I had a 32 GB mircoSD card from my EVO and put it in my SII. I'm not particularly fond of the way they partitioned the built in memory. My question is, is it pointless to go into an apps detail and tap Move to SD if there's an internal folder called sd_card, would it just move it to that internal folder or to the actual microSD card (which I noticed that secrued_android folder was there after I moved an app to SD (the card didn't have that folder before moving the app to the SD) So I'm just wondering does it still move the app to the microSD card?

willysp

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Galaxy SII yesterday from a Sprint store. I had to pay full retail since my EVO charge port wasn't accepting a charge (out of warranty; bought it on launch day and no phone insurance). Wasn't happy at paying the retail cost but oh well I got me a new phone and probably another new one on the way when I'm eligible for a full upgrade in early 2012.

Anyway, I had a 32 GB mircoSD card from my EVO and put it in my SII. I'm not particularly fond of the way they partitioned the built in memory. My question is, is it pointless to go into an apps detail and tap Move to SD if there's an internal folder called sd_card, would it just move it to that internal folder or to the actual microSD card (which I noticed that secrued_android folder was there after I moved an app to SD (the card didn't have that folder before moving the app to the SD) So I'm just wondering does it still move the app to the microSD card?

It will move the app to your internal storage partition, not the physical SD card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp