Apple is stupid!

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
They can talk about the 2 million pre-orders all they want. I don't see the phone selling like they expect it to. The lines aren't as long as the pictures make it seem. Maybe a few stores in NY (my home town). Out here in Dallas, I don't see more than 10 people on line and the lines go away quickly. I was in a store yesterday and spent 20 minutes making comparisons with my S3. The screen is brighter and a tad bit clearer (could be due to the dpi advantage or the brightness). It shows whites better but the S3 has move vivid colors Imo. I feels weird to me compared to the 4s. I think they should have made it a little wider. Especially since it falls a little short of being an hd screen. The build quality is nice and I don't think it will break as easily as previous iPhone models.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Apple will make more money hand over fist with the new iPhone 5, than Samsung with the GS3. I'd hardly call them stupid.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
They can talk about the 2 million pre-orders all they want. I don't see the phone selling like they expect it to. The lines aren't as long as the pictures make it seem. Maybe a few stores in NY (my home town). Out here in Dallas, I don't see more than 10 people on line and the lines go away quickly. I was in a store yesterday and spent 20 minutes making comparisons with my S3. The screen is brighter and a tad bit clearer (could be due to the dpi advantage or the brightness). It shows whites better but the S3 has move vivid colors Imo. I feels weird to me compared to the 4s. I think they should have made it a little wider. Especially since it falls a little short of being an hd screen. The build quality is nice and I don't think it will break as easily as previous iPhone models.

Ever consider there aren't lines because they've sold out? There's not a point to waiting in line for something that isn't there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
They're not sold out. Salesman asked me how many I wanted. Calm down, you sound defensive

Gamer_Radar

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Stopped by my local ATT store mid-afternoon and there wasn't a single person in line to buy the iPhone, which given it's THE most popular phone in the area I live was surprising. So I briefly took a look at it and I have to say that they longer body with the same width actually gives the appearance of it being smaller, though it is much lighter. When I held my sexy red GS3 up side by side, it made the little iPhone look like a baby, LOL... Waaaaaahhhhh! Seems fast too though not much faster than the Galaxy.. Am VERY happy I jumped ship from Apple to Samsung.

I went to play with my bosses and it deff is smaller lol.. I swear to god it is

kerador8

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
You really make a big mistake..
I have Iphone 3GS,4,4S,5,Samsung S3 & Samsung Note.
Android is a phone.To many bugs,touchscreen suck,laggy & i can't do anything with the phone because the apps is .
Apple i can say wah luuuu.. even the old iphone 3gs can use the latest apps.
The touchscreen is even better then all android phone out there.
This is true fact.....

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
First; the AT&T stores in my area have all working phones for display.
Second; This is how I compared the 4s and 5 to the GS3. So for the above poster to say buggy, laggy, touchscreen suck, etc is too funny because he's wrong. I'm selling my 4s in favor of the GS3.
Third; Why is kerador8 even here...oh wait he has one post must be because he is TROLLING!

Oh and the lines for the iPhone5 weren't nearly as long as they were for the 4 and 4s at least in my area. The 4 and 4s(had both) were on back order for quit sometime while the 5 is readily available.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I think Vermont would be lucky to have any line. Anyways Id still keep my S3 over the IP5. Bigger, faster and just a sweet device!

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So Apple has missed its quarterly profits twice now. A sign? Probably a long way off but without a major innovation announcment I see a return to the Apple of the mid 90's, dying. Oh and my new SG3 is awesome!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Apple is slowly falling to me... I sold their stock cuz it was bringing my money down lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!

rteichman

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
You really make a big mistake..
I have Iphone 3GS,4,4S,5,Samsung S3 & Samsung Note.
Android is a phone.To many bugs,touchscreen suck,laggy & i can't do anything with the phone because the apps is .
Apple i can say wah luuuu.. even the old iphone 3gs can use the latest apps.
The touchscreen is even better then all android phone out there.
This is true fact.....
I too have owned every iPhone except the 5. While I would not call Android buggy, it is not a polished as iOS and because it is more open you can get more inter app issues. It's a tradeoff that I personally am willing to make. iOS just got too stale, and Apple is not taking the risks it used to in the past to stay innovative. By the way, there are apps that won't run on the 3GS, even from Apple!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't get it... This is Android Central not Fruit Phone Central. I think the mere mention of the fruit phone should result in a permanent ban. ;)

tewest86

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Where do get the idea that Apple is dying? Apple just broke another record last week with the release of the ipad mini and the ipad 4. The iphone 5 is selling like hot cakes and back ordered. They are bringing in record profits. If that's you idea of dying then something is wrong. Apple isn't dying anywhere anytime soon.

@smooth4lyfe If you sold your Apple stock right now, you really need a new financial advisor.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Sales records reported by none other than Tim Cooke yet profits and stocks down by more than 20% according to the wall street journal. I trust a business newspaper than the ceo blowing smoke up his own ass

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Where do get the idea that Apple is dying? Apple just broke another record last week with the release of the ipad mini and the ipad 4. The iphone 5 is selling like hot cakes and back ordered. They are bringing in record profits. If that's you idea of dying then something is wrong. Apple isn't dying anywhere anytime soon.

@smooth4lyfe If you sold your Apple stock right now, you really need a new financial advisor.

Actually Apple stock is down from over 700$ to 500$ per share. Sure they have set phone sales records but it was for THIS year, overall their iPhone sales are down 22% over last year.

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
i was about to trade my GS3 in for an iPhone 5 last week but they were sold out. The reason I was dissatisfied was AT&T put incompatible Media Hub software on it and the movies would stutter. They had no clue how to fix it and I thought the phone was just not fast enough, especially since I saw a Youtube video showing the iPhone 5 was faster than the GS3 running ICS, though not by much IMO. Glad I found out the problem on my own and kept the phone. Looking forward to Jellybean.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
i was about to trade my GS3 in for an iPhone 5 last week but they were sold out. The reason I was dissatisfied was AT&T put incompatible Media Hub software on it and the movies would stutter. They had no clue how to fix it and I thought the phone was just not fast enough, especially since I saw a Youtube video showing the iPhone 5 was faster than the GS3 running ICS, though not by much IMO. Glad I found out the problem on my own and kept the phone. Looking forward to Jellybean.

I'm glad you found the problem and stuck with it. I haven't had any problems playing video through Netflix OR Googles Media player. I skipped all of ATT's added crap.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays