Apps you use the most

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Surprised to see Google + listed twice. I maintained a G+ profile for years hoping it would catch on in the US but it never did so I deleted it. Reactivated a new G+ account using the same Gmail address just yesterday and have been setting it up. Not much has changed. The app is still pretty good and it still hasn't caught in in the US.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Surprised to see Google + listed twice. I maintained a G+ profile for years hoping it would catch on in the US but it never did so I deleted it. Reactivated a new G+ account using the same Gmail address just yesterday and have been setting it up. Not much has changed. The app is still pretty good and it still hasn't caught in in the US.

It probably never will. It's human nature to follow, what most people do becomes the standard, so most people who tried it left for Facebook.

I on the other hand have never left Google +, nor do I have a Facebook account.

There are still some active communities, but some that should be active are dead, like astronomy, investing, etc.

Last edited:

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Email (I switch apps so frequently, its hard to say which is my favorite. Currently its Aquamail.)
Texting (Same situation as Email. Currently its Evolve, but that won't last long.)
Pokémon Go (I'm ashamed to say that a 55 year old plays Pokémon Go, but I do. So there!!)
Samsung's Camera

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
It probably never will. It's human nature to follow, what most people do becomes the standard, so most people who tried it left for Facebook.

I on the other hand have never left Google +, nor do I have a Facebook account.

There are still some active communities, but some that should be active are dead, like astronomy, investing, etc.
The Discover function was a great improvement. It wasn't active when I deleted my old profile. It really helps you find active users. Many of the people and pages that I once followed are no longer active. It's really a shame since the platform and mobile apps are so much better than Facebook.