Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4?

Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4 ?

• Total voters

iRetired

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4 ?

Very satisfied. The display is light years better than my iPhone 4S,, not to mention bigger. It does everything I want and has everything I need in a smartphone. Battery life is roughly on a par with other smartphones with the same display size and background processes running. Totally customizable now that I've rooted it and frozen a lot of the pre-loaded bloatware. And the price couldn't be beat - got it on Black Friday at Best Buy for $0.00.

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

I'm satisfied, but there are things they could fix, what do I pick? D:

- - - Updated - - -

Very satisfied. The display is light years better than my iPhone 4S,, not to mention bigger. It does everything I want and has everything I need in a smartphone. Battery life is roughly on a par with other smartphones with the same display size and background processes running. Totally customizable now that I've rooted it and frozen a lot of the pre-loaded bloatware. And the price couldn't be beat - got it on Black Friday at Best Buy for $0.00.

That price can be beaten. They give you money for buying it :p

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site

My S4 is a great device but I wish I would have done more research before buying. I have to say that Touchwiz is a big let down. There is no reason a phone like this should lag and stutter the way it does. I paid for a 16gb phone not 9gb, it is just a very sloppy skin imo. I'm waiting to see what kind of update Motorola does to the Moto X then I'm jumping ship. There are some things this phone does really well and I imagine the Google Edition is pretty awesome but TW is not buttoned up the way a flagship phone should be.

Posted via Android Central App

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I think I am the only one who it not
I paid $649 for this phone, I shouldn't have to buy and swap out batteries and stop or close all features that was the reason I bought this phone on the first place. It freezes, automatically connects to area WiFi but hangs up my calls if I leave my home? I can't stop apps from starting at start up and its loaded with Google apps I never use that I can't uninstall. Now with the update, its even worse!

Posted via Android Central App

If it freezes a lot and hangs up by itself, you probably have a bad unit. But do a factory reset just to see if that helps.

Google apps are standard with any Android phone, Android belongs to Google, you know.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!