Are you using a case / screen protector ?

Are you using a case / screen protector ?

• Total voters

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Would you happen to have any pictures of the Neo Hybrid and Glast.r together? I am considering the combination but am afraid the screen protector will stick out or be flush with the lip of the case. Thanks

sleepypanda19

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have a clear screen protector and a pink TPU case i got a few days ago. I went caseless with my phone for a week; not a good idea. The bezels scratch very easily. The back of my S4 already has a tiny hairline scratch. Best to get a case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a black Otterbox commuter case, spigen dante red case, and a glas.t screen protector. I hate how Otterbox takes forever to come out with the good color cases. I usually buy a black one first cause I want the protection for the first two months but then end up having to get the actual color I want when it's available.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Android Central Forums

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This is Gorilla Glass 3. A screen protector is just a waste of money and people falling into marketing hype.

More like you are falling into the marketing hype of Gorilla Glass. There are various videos and details written about the limits of Gorilla Glass 1, 2, and 3 and how a screen protector is actually important to prevent typical scratches.

weblou

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered today the Air thin case from Spigen with the Galsst.r screen protector. I'll test those out.
Current have the samsung flip cover on

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

Love it. Hey one more thing. I have the spigen neo hybrid but the buttons are just way too sensitive for me. Plus for some reason the spigen feels slippery. Any thoughts between the two? I am thinking that the Samsung navy is going to be a winner.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a seidio surface, aka best buy platinum case with a Zagg screen protector.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums