AT& Note Edge Error Message

RC_Cola

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi

Has anyone ever received an error message when looking at your Goolge accounts under Setting/General/Account?

My AT&T Note Edge has been acting funky lately. So I decided to check my Samsung and Google accounts, My Samsung account was okay. But when I went to my Google Account, it was blank and I received an error message saying that the settings have stopped working. Even though my Google account is syncing with no problem.

Last night, I did a Samsung switch, performed a reset to default factory settings, added my Samsung and Google account, and transferred my apps and data back to the my phone. This morning, I went to check on my accounts and my Google account was still blank, still syncing and the same error message appeared. I did another reset to factory default settings and added the 2 Accounts. The Google account was blank and the error message appeared. I called Samsung, they recommended that I run over to BB and have the Samsung Technicians check it out and reflash the OS. They had no luck in resolving this issue.

Does anyone have a fix for this error?

Thank you for help

Ruben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC