AT&T Galaxy S8 Pre-order Status

Cooley1121

Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
Would it be the FedEx Delivery Manager? If so, I didn't have anything there either. Lol But, I think it's safe to assume it would show up on UPS My Choice. It seems like everyone else's tracking information is through ups.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, this is different. My preordered Samsung flip case for my S8+ was delivered (I ordered it from Amazon). I have never had the official Samsung case before getting the device itself. Well, I'm all ready for Wednesday!

20170417_185058.jpg20170417_185147.jpg

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, this is different. My preordered Samsung flip case for my S8+ was delivered (I ordered it from Amazon). I have never had the official Samsung case before getting the device itself. Well, I'm all ready for Wednesday!

I love the second picture of "this is how it would look like if i had the phone". :D

I ordered from ATT on March 30 and I have gotten two things so far: jack and sh-t. HAHAHA But all joking aside, it just says Preparing to Ship like some of you folks but it does say Delivery by April 21, 2017 so at least it shouldn't be after.

I don't see an shipment on MyUPS nor do I see anything on FedEx Delivery Manager - however I was fooled by FedEx when a package showed up in the app but it turned out to be from DSW with 2 pairs of shoes I ordered. lol

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: AT&T Galaxy S8 Pre-order Status

Nothing yet. Probably start seeing that change by tomorrow.
My UPS tracker shows " ready for ups " later tonight and with " next day air " I expect to see a pick up scan later this evening , receive scan tomorrow early morning and then the fabulouuus ....... " out for delivery " mid morning

Can't waaaaaait !!!!!

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine hasn't changed either. People that ordered a day or so after me have already received tracking information. I'm happy for those that have received their tracking info, I'm just wondering why some of us haven't that ordered minutes after "live" ordering started.
Starting to get a little concerned. LOL

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site

My UPS tracker shows " ready for ups " later tonight and with " next day air " I expect to see a pick up scan later this evening , receive scan tomorrow early morning and then the fabulouuus ....... " out for delivery " mid morning

Can't waaaaaait !!!!!
I thought you were going to have them hold it, so you could pick it up. That's what I'm going to do, because I literally cannot wait. I'll be too afraid that somebody different would be on my route, and screw things up. No, I am just going to have them hold it at the UPS center that sends the trucks out here in Boston. I mean, that's what a device junkie like myself will always do.

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I haven't been charged nor has the status updated on my order but I just received a shipping notification from FedEx for standard overnight delivery for tomorrow!

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site

I thought you were going to have them hold it, so you could pick it up. That's what I'm going to do, because I literally cannot wait. I'll be too afraid that somebody different would be on my route, and screw things up. No, I am just going to have them hold it at the UPS center that sends the trucks out here in Boston. I mean, that's what a device junkie like myself will always do.
No I have a good driver and have the utmost confidence in him haaaa !!

It'll be more of a pain in my tush to bave it held and me go to the depot to pick up. Worse case scenario I'll get it Thursday fingers crossed !!

cre8tivspirit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Website says preparing for shipment. UPS didn't have any info so I checked FedEx. Woot! Woot! Delivery set for 4/19!

Attachments

• 549.jpg
    549.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 99

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my UPS and FedEx, still nothing. I'll wait until tomorrow and give AT&T another call. I ordered directly through myAT&T. Worse comes to worse I'll cancel my order and go to my local AT&T store on Friday and pick it up. A little frustrating to say the least.

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my UPS and FedEx, still nothing. I'll wait until tomorrow and give AT&T another call. I ordered directly through myAT&T. Worse comes to worse I'll cancel my order and go to my local AT&T store on Friday and pick it up. A little frustrating to say the least.

Just received my tracking info VIA UPS. Appears that I'll be receiving the phone tomorrow! Wahooo!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky