AT&T orders

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Just sitting here waiting for the "out for delivery" update.
Mine is still processing at facility but that's typical until it's updated to, "out on truck for delivery" or something like that.

I selected 215p - 415p window. We'll see if that happens. If not, I'm calling UPS and demanding my money back for My Choice as in the case off this godforsaken phone, it's done absolutely nothing for me in comparison to just a standard account.

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine is still processing at facility but that's typical until it's updated to, "out on truck for delivery" or something like that.

I selected 215p - 415p window. We'll see if that happens. If not, I'm calling UPS and demanding my money back for My Choice as in the case off this godforsaken phone, it's done absolutely nothing for me in comparison to just a standard account.
Mine is also processing at the facility near me. It should be out for delivery soon. It's scheduled to be delivered between 1:15 and 4:15.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Mine is now officially out for delivery. Says by 7:00, but I'm hoping for something a little sooner, obviously.
Yeah, if I were to look at my tracking number without logging into my UPS account, it says by 7pm.

But if you use the app you will be able to see more detailed and hopefully it says an earlier time for you.

I'm just thinking what time I'll be able to begin the smart switch process. I've never done it before and everyone is saying it's taking like a couple hours. I want to be able to spend some time playing with it before bed.

It's just like getting a new badass Transformer back when I was a kid

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes!! Congrats. Are you home to unbox?

I'm now at the "follow my delivery" option where I can track the driver/truck location.

I did select 215p - 415p window. Even though it's not far, it could still be all the way toward the end of that window, which is actually fine with me, since I can't be there.
Thank you Sir!! I was home and was surprised they arrived as early as they did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali