AT&T orders

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
A buddy of mine ordered through ATT within minutes of my order being placed. Both of us ordering the exact same S24U in titanium gray with 512GB memory.

His is being shipped via FedEx from California. Mine is UPS from Indiana. We're both expected to receive our phones around the same time frame tomorrow.

The only difference being he worked with a sales rep and I ordered straight through their website without any assistance. Crazy how different everyone's experiences have been so far.

RoseBud68

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
A buddy of mine ordered through ATT within minutes of my order being placed. Both of us ordering the exact same S24U in titanium gray with 512GB memory.

His is being shipped via FedEx from California. Mine is UPS from Indiana. We're both expected to receive our phones around the same time frame tomorrow.

The only difference being he worked with a sales rep and I ordered straight through their website without any assistance. Crazy how different everyone's experiences have been so far.
What day did you place your order?
Edit: seen you placed your order on the 17th, i placed mine on the 19th soooo a few more days before i see any movement.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Well, it's 24 hours later and I am still sitting on label created with no delivery date provided yet. I am hoping I am just not getting the notifications and it still comes today, but I am not getting my hopes up. Lol
OMG SAME!! I came home because I have to assume it's still a go considering how close the damn phone is shipping from

Slight difference, mine has expected delivery date and time window for today 1215 to 415p.

I'm waiting for a chat rep and waiting for a call to get these fools to do their job

Reactions: BerryBubbles

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Update: I don't know why I should have expected anything less, but ATT says they shipped the package. UPS says shipper hasn't given us the package.

Regardless of the fact that this was shipped as a Next Day Air, if they didn't actually get the package yesterday then I won't get it until Monday at the soonest.

UPS said also there is no signature requirement on the package, but I believe in what they tell me like I believe in Santa Claus.

Fun times, my fellow ATT brethren, fun times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko