AT&T software update

Vetdoctor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
But what is it? I'll cry if it's some bogus quicky update. Hmm, push the button or wait for someone else? Nah, go big or go home. See you in half am hour.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Whew...I was hoping it WASNT the mm on mine. I haven't had time to look at all the real world users' experiences on here. I meant to save the update for later but downloaded it instead. Guess I better get to looking around and see if I really want that when it hits ATT users.

Posted via the Android Central App

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
My ATT N5 has some lag issues after the update (and after cache partition wipe). Weather Underground app crashes a lot also. Occasional phone freezing also.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I got it this morning. All I see that's different is that I now have the Feb. '16 security update. Before that, I was stuck with last October.

ScottH323

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
After update, my battery life seems to be worse. At 5 hours off the charger, and very little use, I'm at 67%. Before i could get 48 hours on a charge, now im at 24 hours, take or give a few hours. Definitely not the life I had before the update. The responsiveness to the screen seems a lot better though.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
It was just Google's February security patch and my battery life is just as good as it was before the update. I'm not sure why your getting worse battery life.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Before this minimal update, I was having issues with Gmail notifications not coming thru in a timely manner. Now they arrive almost instantly. Not sure why a security update fixed that, but I'm sure glad it did.

From my AT&T Platinum Gold Note 5

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded yesterday then did a cache partition wipe. Have been thru two charging cycles since. According to GSam Battery monitor, I'm getting an hour less on battery now than before the update.

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Here's Some Great News Like i said before on a earlier post on here, we just got this security patch which was suppose to be for feb and we got it in march , then i said in earlier post AT&T is preparing for Marsh 6.0.1, Well we will see cause looks like it might be true check it out: AT&T might release Marshmallow for the Galaxy Note 5 tomorrow and on March 14 for the Galaxy S6 - SamMobile

This would be perfect it is released tomorrow so I have time to factory reset my phone after. It can be quite time consuming to set everything up just the way I like it. I'm confident AT&T will release a stable version with no issues as I have never had a single issue with any of their updates

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670