AT&T updates Unlimited Elite plan with 4K streaming, unlimited high-speed data

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm so scared to switch my plan. I'll fpay more and lose my employee discount.

I had thought the same thing not going with a 5G plan after getting my N20U happy enough with the performance because my wife was always using her employee discount with her company. But we got our daughter an iPhone 12 Pro so she went ahead an did it after talking to a rep and came away paying $10 less a month and gaining 5G and the hotspot. If you have bundled service (We have home internet besides wireless) I guess their can by possibility of wiggle room.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Obviously I looked into it before on my own and I saw I wasn't saving anything and I was losing my employee discount.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Obviously I looked into it before on my own and I saw I wasn't saving anything and I was losing my employee discount.

Did you speak to a rep?? I looked into it on my own by checking plans on their site when I got my Note 20U and didn't look like I'd save anything too so I didn't. But as mentioned when we got our daughter her 5G phone, my wife talked to a rep and through whatever magic they were able to come up with pricing $10 cheaper than we were paying per month. I hate talking to reps but in my case and thanks to my wife it never hurts to speak to a rep.

So I saved $1000 form the preorder credit for my N20U AND my phone bill ends up $10 cheaper going with the 5G plan. By the end of the 30 contract the phone would have paid for itself lol. :p

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hmm odd I've changed mines few times in the store tho and manager ask me still at same job i said yup showed him a check stub and he give me again the job discount on my new Unlimited Elite, Go to a store don't do it on website.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: AT&T updates Unlimited Elite plan with 4K streaming, unlimited high-speed data

Did you speak to a rep?? I looked into it on my own by checking plans on their site when I got my Note 20U and didn't look like I'd save anything too so I didn't. But as mentioned when we got our daughter her 5G phone, my wife talked to a rep and through whatever magic they were able to come up with pricing $10 cheaper than we were paying per month. I hate talking to reps but in my case and thanks to my wife it never hurts to speak to a rep.

So I saved $1000 form the preorder credit for my N20U AND my phone bill ends up $10 cheaper going with the 5G plan. By the end of the 30 contract the phone would have paid for itself lol. :p
I'm trying avoid calling customer support. They frustrate me. Lol

Last edited:

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So I got my text from AT&T of the upgrade of my service, the unlimited download, 40gb Hotspot, etc.... But now I'm curious when it says it allow 4k mobile streaming, anyone seen it and give examples of apps that is allowing 4k streaming? Is it even noticeable? I don't really use the Hotspot cause but guess I'm, glad they removed the limit/throttling of data... and that it surprisingly cut my bill by $10 a month going with the 5G plan.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-164455_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-164455_Messages.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 19

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
So I got my text from AT&T of the upgrade of my service, the unlimited download, 40gb Hotspot, etc.... But now I'm curious when it says it allow 4k mobile streaming, anyone seen it and give examples of apps that is allowing 4k streaming? Is it even noticeable? I don't really use the Hotspot cause but guess I'm, glad they removed the limit/throttling of data... and that it surprisingly cut my bill by $10 a month going with the 5G plan.
Got 4k and i know Youtube streams 4k for me on unlimited elite.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I finally made the call to try to switch to a 5g plan. The rep told me that it wasn't worth switching because my phone is the only phone on the account that is 5g compatible. My 5ge is working great and I'm normally on wifi so I guess I'll leave it be. Lol * shrugs*

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

I was able to stream 4K from my home plex server and 4k youtube.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000