AT&T Wifi calling on Unlocked Pixel 7

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
This is important to me. I am thinking of dumping my AT&T Blackberry Keyone and purchasing a unlocked Pixel 7.

We get horrible reception at our house so I really need wifi calling. All specs say that this phone can do the wifi calling.

Is there anyone out there who has used the unlocked phone for AT&T wifi calling.

I appreciate you input.

Thank you,

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using WiFi calling on ATT since my Pixel 3. I also can't make calls in my house without it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This is important to me. I am thinking of dumping my AT&T Blackberry Keyone and purchasing a unlocked Pixel 7.

We get horrible reception at our house so I really need wifi calling. All specs say that this phone can do the wifi calling.

Is there anyone out there who has used the unlocked phone for AT&T wifi calling.

I appreciate you input.

Thank you,

I have the 7 Pro and wife has the 7. Both unlocked from Google Store and using AT&T wifi calling. Flawless with no issues.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My Pixel 7 Pro is not unlocked but I am on AT&T and I can say that I've had a lot of trouble with wifi calling. Sometimes with wifi calling on I can't make or receive calls or texts. Toggling wifi on an off fixes it, but I've decided that I can't leave wifi calling switched on because I don't know when it will stop working.

mutant777

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: AT&T Wifi calling on Unlocked Pixel 7

My Pixel 7 Pro is not unlocked but I am on AT&T and I can say that I've had a lot of trouble with wifi calling. Sometimes with wifi calling on I can't make or receive calls or texts. Toggling wifi on an off fixes it, but I've decided that I can't leave wifi calling switched on because I don't know when it will stop working.
Have you tried going into settings, reset options, and resetting WiFi, Mobile, Bluetooth? I had to do this after the March update. Fixed my issue. My issue is different than yours, but may be worth a shot....

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig