Atrix vs Thunderbolt

Ryan Roland

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
get me an antrix for employee discount.

If the phones retail is lets say 599 plus tax what kind of discount do you think there is? One company i worked for would give you $100 off the retail price once a year. I'd rather use my upgrade and get it for 200

Will AT&T offer a better deal for their premier customers. Im under an employee contract. Also is here a way to get it wit a 1 yr contract?

It depends if you are on a company paid account or you pay the account. Premier does run other promos just because of the huge contracts that company has with at&t but mostly 2 yr contracts are always required but sometimes the upgrade dates are much sooner as a perk of being a premiere customer. I dont know of any pricing yet though besides the 199 after 100 MIR

shaunypat

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the info, Ryan. Don't get washed down in Forum haterade. To help you feel better, I'm a current VZW subscriber who is planning on paying a $175 early term fee on my 2 lines to jump ship so I can get the Atrix. That's how MINT i think it is, and I've never had any issues with AT&T's service (had 2 Iphones from 2008-2010). And FYI, I was a subscriber when the whole 2GB/200MB data thing started, and with 2 IPhones NEVER went over 2GB on either line...so take that forum leeches:)

awdyo1

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Technically yes. To use Wifi hotspot, you must pay for the feature.

However, you can get around this by rooting the device and enabling tethering support in the OS (which is built-in as of 2.2+), or buying and installing PdaNet- however IIRC this is blocked from the market for devices with AT&T simcards anyway, so you'll want to root it anyway.

Keep in mind that the latter violates AT&T's terms and technically they have the right to terminate your service or add tethering to your plan if they detect that you are tethering. However, they have yet to do this...

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramukumar64gfd