ATTENTION SEIDIO: We want our 4g cases on the 4th!!!!!

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The case is awesome! I just installed it. I got a 2 pack of the screen protectors since I knew I would screw something up and I did. The first time there was a bubble at the top left of the screen along with some dust particles. I decided to pull it off and reapply. Well that was made it horrible and look even worse. So I decided to use the 2nd one and there are only 2 dust specks now and the top part still is bubbled. Since it was my last one I don't want to take it off. Is there anything I can do other than get another package of them... :(

Sorry to hear about the screen protector issue. Please check your PM.

Seidio

dolomatt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The left side of my seidio case has some give. Its on the same side as the volume buttons. Anyone else notice this? It creaks whenever I pick it up and on the back it is not totally flush where it connects(only the left half). Is this normal?

Rudementry

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The case is working great so far, It saved my Evo from a drop yesterday, and it feels great! Only issue I had was when trying to put it on over my Zagg Shield, it kind've messed one of the little pieces (I got the maximum protection one), but thats ok because I have the Innocase over on that part anyway. Also I got my Innocase Thursday, so it was perfect timing! (I ordered on like Monday)

RedhddOne

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The left side of my seidio case has some give. Its on the same side as the volume buttons. Anyone else notice this? It creaks whenever I pick it up and on the back it is not totally flush where it connects(only the left half). Is this normal?

So i am not alone! I guess I will contact Seidio to get a replacement.:)

allyrand

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
My case is exactly the same. loose and creaky on the top, perfect on the bottom. I will also contact Seidio. The case is awesome though!

epphllps

May 9, 2010
Visit site
My case comes in today and now I just hope it fits as good as my 3gs innocase. I definitely don't want to be disappointed but I know seidio should be good for a replacement if so :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The Innocase is precisely crafted. It should be flushed where it connects. Remove the case (press the middle part of bottom cover, then remove the top cover). Reinstall the case, make sure the top and the bottom cover securely locks (moving the case around). Let me know see that helps.

Seidio

dolomatt

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The Innocase is precisely crafted. It should be flushed where it connects. Remove the case (press the middle part of bottom cover, then remove the top cover). Reinstall the case, make sure the top and the bottom cover securely locks (moving the case around). Let me know see that helps.

Seidio

I tried that twice already before posting there is no difference.

italiangspot

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
seidio
i read on another forum that u guys were working on a white innocase2 .. will the site be updated saying this ... and will be available soon?

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just want to give props to Seidio. Got my case on the 3rd so I was all set when I picked up my phone on the 4th. Beautiful case, great quality as always!

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
seidio
i read on another forum that u guys were working on a white innocase2 .. will the site be updated saying this ... and will be available soon?

Yes, we are working on the white innocase. I do not have the exact ETA yet. but it could be about 2-3 weeks from now. we also just added Green and Champagne innocase.

Thank you for the interests.

Seidio

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
androiduser5 said:
I have the creaking problem as well.

buggyman said:
THe evo case is a little loose that I received. Is this normal for the Evo case?

Hello All,

If you have not done so, please follow the instructions that came with your case (found here) and see if this resolves the issue. If not, please contact us by PMing your order number and we will be more than happy to help you out!

Regards,