Auto rotate issue

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My mom bought a SGT 10.1 used off amazon and for some reason the auto rotate wont work properly. Could the accelerometer be messed up and if it is is there a fix for this problem?

RandomNickname

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Check in the dockbar...

tap the clock and open it up... there should be a scrollable list of items you can toggle on and off, and one of them is auto-rotate. Make sure that this hasn't been inadvertently hit (I did this myself a little while back, and it's kind of easy to click it, if you're not lucky).

Hope that helps.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Check in the dockbar...

tap the clock and open it up... there should be a scrollable list of items you can toggle on and off, and one of them is auto-rotate. Make sure that this hasn't been inadvertently hit (I did this myself a little while back, and it's kind of easy to click it, if you're not lucky).

Hope that helps.

Nah it wasn't that, I checked cause she is new to Honeycomb. She sent it back because I noticed it would get stuck in portrait mode. Pretty annoying. But she said she's going to just buy one from bestbuy instead.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab, 10.1,32 gig i bought 3 months ago. I am selling. Not a stratch,, mint, hardly used. Obviously it was bought 3 months ago so plenty of warranty left if needed. I have 2 bookcover cases, one of them swivels between landscape and portrait. Also the charger and the official charging dock. Over 700 worth of stuff. I am asking 450. It's wifi only version. I know i have the receit somewhere also. Zman1369@gmail.com

EVO-LUTION 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984