Auto rotation problem

thsixscrews

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Picked up my wife a LTEVO and it is in excellent condition and everything works great, except the screen will not auto rotate. I made sure that it was checked in the settings, and I did the calibration. I bought the phone used and I got ahold of the guy and he told me that it was working. Could there have been something happen when he factory reset it? Is there something that I am missing? Or is the wife goinna have to deal with it? When say, I am watching a YouTube video and I go to full screen, it will go to landscape, but everything else stays in portrait mode. Any help will be greatly appreciated.....

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

thsixscrews

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Ok, I did the calibration again just to see and it does its thing for a little bit and then it says calibration stopped.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

thiscityishell

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Happens to me as well. Whenever I'm watching a YouTube video in landscape and press back, I'm still in landscape mode and can't go back to portrait unless I go home (which I have set to be always on portrait) then back to the YouTube app. It's definitely not killing me, but can be annoying at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla19