AUX Output Volume Low

machomama

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay since I got the nexus 4 I've notice that the volume on headphones and speakers I plug into my phone are not as loud as my ipod or my brothers iphone at max volume. I know its not just a problem with the nexus but most android devices (tested my friends note 2). If a mod or root can fix the volume output can you please comment a link or fix. UNCAP THE MUSIC VOLUME.

PcNy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay since I got the nexus 4 I've notice that the volume on headphones and speakers I plug into my phone are not as loud as my ipod or my brothers iphone at max volume. I know its not just a problem with the nexus but most android devices (tested my friends note 2). If a mod or root can fix the volume output can you please comment a link or fix. UNCAP THE MUSIC VOLUME.

i thought that i'm the only one who thinks headphone volume is too low.
yes it's not very loud compared to my iPod.

JohnBB101

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site

Take a look at this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TX_Poker