Available now at Amazon

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I checked Amazon again at 8:30 and the watch is "currently unavailable" again -- they sure sell them quickly!

Do you have any pictures with it on your "small lady wrists?" I also have small lady wrists and haven't seen it in retail yet to try in person.

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Sure! Here's a quick pic. My wrists measure about 5-1/2" around. The band has plenty of holes, mine is in the second to last. Usually I have to punch extra holes to get the band to fit! There are two loops to hold the "tongue" of the band down, and so far, they stay in place. It probably looks big, but I'm comfortable with it. I'm 71 years old, and usually don't bother with the latest trends, so don't know if large watches are "in" or "out", The watch is comfortable and looks good to me, so I'm very happy!

Hope this helps!

SAM_0194.jpg

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Sure! Here's a quick pic. My wrists measure about 5-1/2" around. The band has plenty of holes, mine is in the second to last. Usually I have to punch extra holes to get the band to fit! There are two loops to hold the "tongue" of the band down, and so far, they stay in place. It probably looks big, but I'm comfortable with it. I'm 71 years old, and usually don't bother with the latest trends, so don't know if large watches are "in" or "out", The watch is comfortable and looks good to me, so I'm very happy!

Hope this helps!

View attachment 247089

Thank you that is super helpful. My wrists are just about the same size. Glad you're liking it so far.

Side note: large watches for women are in, but I get a bit wary about it. Lol this doesn't look too bad though.

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks! And thanks for the sidenote! By the way, my previous smartwatch was a ZenWatch 2, which I really liked too, but this one is MUCH better! I love the look of the round watch face, plus my 45mm ZW2 didn't have sounds, just vibration. This watch is a big upgrade for me, and worth the money. If you can find one, grab it! Amazon gets them in periodically, but they sell out almost immediately. I'm sure you'll be able to get one eventually!

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Got mine on Monday and I love it so far! I've had a first-generation Moto 360 for almost two years and I like everything about this one more. Great color, size, better features, speaker, rounded edges that don't catch on the cuffs of my shirt sleeves, and more. First day wearing it, yesterday, I got a full day of use out of it, though the battery did get down to 12% by the time I went to bed. I've made some tweaks today to hopefully get more life out of it.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Trying to find one of these is becoming frustrating. They appear to be out of stock everywhere. I was able to order one on Black Friday on Amazon. It was listed as in stock on November 29th from Amazon.com LLC. It even gave me a delivery date of December 2nd. On November 30th I received an email from Amazon that the "expected" delivery date had changed to December 7th. We'll see if that holds up. Asus must be making these things one at a time.

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
They seemed to be getting snapped up quickly! I've only seen them on Amazon (where I got mine), but the last one was almost $100 more than the $230 I paid! Supply and demand, I guess. I've checked Asus' website a few times, and it doesn't look like they're selling them yet.

Hope yours arrives as promised! You've love it!

jodeg1945

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Just saw this on Amazon:

ASUS ZenWatch 3 WI503Q-GL-DB 1.39-inch AMOLED Smart Watch with dark brown leather strap
by Asus
$ 229 99 Prime
In stock on December 9, 2016
Order Now

If you want one, better grab it now!

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I just wish they would sell an extra charger already!

I want the silicon band. First, the loops on the leather band drive me crazy. Second, I'd like to have a band I'm not worried about getting wet.

Not sure what the hold up is on accessories, it's almost like Asus is just doing a dry run at producing these things at this point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky