Awesome battery life with this combo

ENUFSEDTOY

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok well like everyone else i have been flashing roms and radios (rooted) and still no good combo of battery life.But what i found was the stock rom 2.11.605.5 Debloated with the newest radio and the rezound battery to be awesome .I unplugged it at 7am and at 10pm i still had 75% battery life left with heavy use all day.CAN YOU SAY WOW

I thought i would share what i found to help others ,i did not make the rom so i am not taking the credit but just found a links that made my thunderbolt awesome now.You will need to load the verizon apk for back up assistant.

rom was :
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

or [ROM][FLASHABLE] 2.11.605.5 Debloat Rooted - RootzWiki
scroll down to you see Debloated download

radio:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Zip file is there for the back up assistant just flash it :

http://forums.androidcentral.com/th...ks/95412-adding-vzw-backup-assistant-rom.html

Last edited:

Wildside

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Did you condition the battery and reset battery statistics?

After 15 hours on the stock battery my phone (BAMF 1.10 and newest radio) would be dead by 2 or more hours. With the Rezound battery I'm gettinig 16 or so hours but I'm in the 3rd cycle of the conditioning and will reset battery statistics tomorrow morning when fully charged.

UPDATE: After resetting battery statistics I had 26% remaining after 15+ hours yesterday - generally light use but 3+ hours of moderate use in the middle of the day. That's a typical day for me so I'm really happy with the life of the Rezound battery.

Last edited:

d1ez3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Did you guys pay for the rezound battery? Or find a way to exchange it for your stock TB batteries. Also is it the exact same size?

thanks

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Did you guys pay for the rezound battery? Or find a way to exchange it for your stock TB batteries. Also is it the exact same size?

thanks

Rezound battery is same size and power output...works fine in thunderbolt. Also, it is 1620 mAh vs. 1400 for the standard TBolt battery, so it holds a bit more juice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii