Awkward?

mrwallyy

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
This might seem kinda weird, but does anyone else feel awkward wearing and using the Gear in public? Not talking about the way it looks, maybe I'm just a shy person, but I cringe every time someone points it out "omg is that the new Samsung watch???" I guess I just hate sitting there explaining what it can do and how much I bought it for, etc. Even when I get a notification in public, I don't like checking it on my watch because I feel people will judge "look at him showing it off!"

Is that weird? Does anyone else feel like that?

Hesitant-penguin-dives.gif

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
This might seem kinda weird, but does anyone else feel awkward wearing and using the Gear in public? Not talking about the way it looks, maybe I'm just a shy person, but I cringe every time someone points it out "omg is that the new Samsung watch???" I guess I just hate sitting there explaining what it can do and how much I bought it for, etc. Even when I get a notification in public, I don't like checking it on my watch because I feel people will judge "look at him showing it off!"

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/214102-1/Hesitant-penguin-dives.gif?

I have a Sony smartwatch 2 and it seems weird at first to look at your watch for stuff. All I can say is, haters gonna hate :p

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

chjackson

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
It's a lot of fun when my wife gives me a call or text and people look and say "wow you can answer with the watch"? I laughed and say oh yeah.....

Note 3 user

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For me half the fun of getting a new toy is telling other people about it so they want one too...I don't mind explaining what the Gear does and it's great when it actually gets a notification when I'm in the middle of showing it to someone... :)

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Does not bother me. The people who say things are the jealous Ones.. Couple of trainers at my gym just yesterday asked me if that was the Samsung watch and started asking me questions. They were interested in the perdometer and really were impressed when I was showing them how it all worked..

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I always seem to get people asking me about the Gear and they all seem really interested in it.... maybe because i work in retail. LOL:-$

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Brain > Settings > Sensitivity

Set it to a lower number. It's obviously set way too high. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol