Back, home,recent apps button rearranging?

kcrockchalk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
New Z3v owner... Love this phone! New to android also, went with the paid nova launcher. I think it would be useful to rearrange the back, home, recent apps buttons and maybe put them closer to the right (thumb) side. Does anyone know how to do this?

Posted via the Android Central App

pchain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
New Z3v owner... Love this phone! New to android also, went with the paid nova launcher. I think it would be useful to rearrange the back, home, recent apps buttons and maybe put them closer to the right (thumb) side. Does anyone know how to do this?

Congrats on your new phone! Yes....it is a fantastic device! I totally love mine! Im also running Nova Prime.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you with rearranging the soft buttons. My initial thought is that it cannot be done without root, but I may be wrong. I do agree that having the back button in the right side is a little more ergonomically correct for right handers in my opinion....

kcrockchalk

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I'll let you know if I come up with anything. Really enjoying this phone. I tried the Droid turbo and traded for the Z3v...the battery and screen on time is so much better!

DJ Sandman

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm enjoying the Z3v as well! I previously had the Moto X Gen 2 - another great phone - but it doesn't have MHL support for TV hookup.

FWIW, I went with the Google Now Launcher, which is on the Moto X and it's pretty smooth! I also like the KK Emoji keyboard. The phone is slippery, so I bought the Incipio DualPro case. It's good, but I recommend using the inner case only, as the outer case is as slippery as the phone itself!

The Z3v is a very nice phone and next up, I might invest in a Qi charger, but I've heard that it can damage batteries?!? I was also hoping that it would be Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 enabled, but it's not. It does charge on the slow-side, but I can live with it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohsin sadat