Back ordered?????

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just got an email from At&t stating my item was on back order. Has anyone else seen this? I ordered at 11pm on the 5th

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Only received the initial email...checked status on my order...still shows in progress. I ordered at a company store on June 6th at 7 PM CST.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Thought I read someone else comment about a backorder. No email about it yet.
Status says "processing"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from At&t stating my item was on back order. Has anyone else seen this? I ordered at 11pm on the 5th

Every phone I have ever pre ordered from AT&T has said backordered until the day it shipped. Always on time.

Reactions: LazrRocketArm

Chdwil

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the comfort. Lol

No problem. I per ordered the last 3 iPhones and they all said back ordered until shipped. Then things move very quickly. From China to my door in just a few days. The 4 and 4s both arrived a day early.

Reactions: cgardnervt

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It is backordered since it is a preorder. It wont be current until it ships, it only makes sense.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I understand stand that but I was asking because I didn't hear of anyone else receiving that same notification

artofdesign

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I got the same notice.
Pre ordered that first night. Added a line, white, employee account.

I assume its nothing negative like others have pointed out.

BbRelic

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I saw mine was cancelled then some where else that is was back ordered.
I asked the chat agent and they verified that it is in process and should be sent out the 18th.

jdauria

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I preordered mine last night, and already got a processed email saying its waiting in shipment warehouse. No backorder email.

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 6th and haven't seen any emails at all actually, not even confirmation. On the AT&T site it does say backordered in my account info, but from what I recall that is normal for pre-order items.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the 6th and haven't seen any emails at all actually, not even confirmation. On the AT&T site it does say backordered in my account info, but from what I recall that is normal for pre-order items.

My confirmation was in the spam folder. Have not received anything else since the confirmation.

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I have been getting the same thing today. I haven't looked lately.

Just talked to a cs rep. My order number wasn't in the system. After taking name, address, phone number. He found it. Said it was in the system as supposed to ship today for Thursday delivery.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My confirmation was in the spam folder. Have not received anything else since the confirmation.

Mine was in spam as well but got a second a few days ago saying it was processing and I'll be notified when shipped. That second email didn't go to spam oddly.

mfriedman79

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Mine was in spam as well but got a second a few days ago saying it was processing and I'll be notified when shipped. That second email didn't go to spam oddly.

yeah no go on the SPAM folder for me. I talked to a rep and they say the order is processing normally, but no ship dates given. My confirmation email must have gotten lost in AT&T's crap infrastructure :)

Hopefully the shipment email comes through though.