Background Apps keep pausing/closing

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
So, I have an S23 Ultra and have had it since launch. I listen to Audible every day and multiple times throughout the day.

Suddenly, for the past couple weeks, whenever I am listening to a book and Audible is NOT the foreground app, the books pause. if I turn off the screen without the app being in the foreground, same, stops after a few seconds of playback.

If I restart the book, with it in the background, it plays for 10 seconds and stops again. In the app settings, the Battery is set to Unrestricted. I don't see any app settings that could impact this.

Any other ideas I can look at? This is really annoying. :(

Thanks all!

dpomerance

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
So, I have an S23 Ultra and have had it since launch. I listen to Audible every day and multiple times throughout the day.

Suddenly, for the past couple weeks, whenever I am listening to a book and Audible is NOT the foreground app, the books pause. if I turn off the screen without the app being in the foreground, same, stops after a few seconds of playback.

If I restart the book, with it in the background, it plays for 10 seconds and stops again. In the app settings, the Battery is set to Unrestricted. I don't see any app settings that could impact this.

Any other ideas I can look at? This is really annoying. :(

Thanks all!
I also use audible frequently, but usually it is through bluetooth to the car. In any case, I'm on a S23+ and the only time I have a pause is when an email or text is coming in and then audible will pause for a few seconds and then start back up. On the settings, I have notifications blocked, no permissions, Set as default is open supported links and battery is optimized. I don't know if this helps or not, but maybe some basic remove and reinstall will help.

Reactions: Talderon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte16