Bad very bad bluetooth audio (like a loose aux cord) Huawei honor x2 streaming to Bonvee wma1000

A

AC Question

Good evening. I have a Huawei Mediapad X2 (gem702L) Android 5.0.1. I also have an 08 Mercedes S65 that does not come with factory Bluetooth audio streaming. I purchased the Bonvee WMA1000 bluetooth adapter to stream audio through my factory installed iPod 30 pin cable. (I read it works bluetooth fine with Android devices before purchasing and expecting miracles) I immediately plugged it up, started Spotify, and it was working fine. Clear, crisp, hq quality. I than close the app and opened the Pandora app and it all went wrong from there. I had to turn the volume all the way up to barely hear glitchy skippy low impossible to understand music. It almost sounds like a when you don't fully plug in your aux cord and you get that buzzy fuzz low no quality sound. The iPod adapter doesn't look like its ever been used, and the Bonvee adapter is brand new. Remember it worked fine as soon I plugged it up, but when I switched to a different music player it went crazy. I have unpaired it with my phone and unplugged it from the iPod 30 pin adapter and tried again from step again, turned my phone off and back on..started the car and stopped it multiple times, you name it, I think I've tried. I dont have another Android phone laying around to test it to see if it works. I reallt don't want to completely factory reset my phone, I have a lot of stuff on it..any ideas in what in the world happend? I don't think it's the iPod cable or the new Bonvee bluetooth device, I feel like it's am issue with my phone. Please help! Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow