Bamboo Now Available, +$100 option

Skynet3132

Jul 15, 2010
www.scikotics.com
Oh I used the moto maker and got mine all white. only changed the hardware to black. I love it. But the bamboo was my first choice. Not available at the time. I would have no problem taking the back off and slapping that sucker on there. Too bad we can't just but it outright

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
That's no different than how it was for the people who bought plain black or white phones before Moto Maker was available for their carrier. Buy the phone because it's what you want at the moment, not because of what it might be later.

100x This.

Despite the $100 cost (I was hoping for $50), I'm still jumping the gun for the Ebony or Teak wood back once those are available. Wood backs or the cost might not appeal to people, but I like having something unique, especially since it's real wood.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
That's no different than how it was for the people who bought plain black or white phones before Moto Maker was available for their carrier. Buy the phone because it's what you want at the moment, not because of what it might be later.

qLdTAes.jpg

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow been waiting for the wood backs but had to order cause the code was about to expire. I did a black phone just in case these came out I could sell. BUT I dont like the bamboo. Im surprised that this is the first of the wood. Would have thought this is the rarest of the bunch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I'm not surprised. Bamboo is a very hard wood and resists moisture.

Posted via Android Central App

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I am sure they waited until the sale was over to release the wood backs because they were not going to sell them at the sale price.

zobog

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
How much are the off contract, for Verizon? I poked around motorola website but couldn't seem find the damn price with no contract.

IfI may just pass this one on to a family member and just buy a new one. I know they are steep, but.. I am an addict and I love new toys.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab07