Battery Draining Issues

Grimezee

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I am posting here to ask for help..

So I plug my charger in at like 1% and then turn phone off for a few hours I turn phone back on and it say's it's only gone up 9% and when it eventually reaches about 70% I unplug charger for a bit for say a phone call or just a text message then I read battery again and it say's 10% again... I don't seem to know what's up with my phone but I don't want to pay for a new phone, The only thing we can think of is its either the battery or charging port but it's not the battery because it happens with my girlfriends battery too.. And it's still the same, Is there anything I can do without buying a new phone?

Thank you.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I am posting here to ask for help..

So I plug my charger in at like 1% and then turn phone off for a few hours I turn phone back on and it say's it's only gone up 9% and when it eventually reaches about 70% I unplug charger for a bit for say a phone call or just a text message then I read battery again and it say's 10% again... I don't seem to know what's up with my phone but I don't want to pay for a new phone, The only thing we can think of is its either the battery or charging port but it's not the battery because it happens with my girlfriends battery too.. And it's still the same, Is there anything I can do without buying a new phone?

Thank you.

Is there something constantly running in the background? Did you do a battery pull and try it afterwards. If both of those don't work, I'd get a new battery. They're cheap and worth a try.

Sent via Note II

Grimezee

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Is there something constantly running in the background? Did you do a battery pull and try it afterwards. If both of those don't work, I'd get a new battery. They're cheap and worth a try.

Sent via Note II

Yeah I have tryed pulling battery and putting back in, Also it even happen's when nothing is running apart from the android programs that a forced to start.