Battery help

tsargent347

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
ok i have loaded up comm rom 2.0 with pbj-50 and the battery is terrible, or well wacky, do i need to wipe batt stats and will that fix the problem? if i am to wipe batt stats what else do i need to do to make sure my phone runs properly?

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
wiping bstats in term emulator or cwm will help, if you do it properly. By that I mean: (and sorry, no offense, if you know all this already! )

1. Charge handset to 100%
2. Turn handset off and continue to charge to 100%
3. Re-power the handset on and charge again to 100% (which it might already be at when it reboots)
4. Wipe bstats in tu or cwm.

This is recommended every time you make a system change, such as changing kernel or ROM. I liked to do it every time i flashed anything that made a major change, such as kernel, rom or deep theme.

However, it will take up to a week before your battery gets accustom to your new setup. The battery likes consistency. If you change things (rom, kernel, theme) frequently than don't ever expect outstanding battery life.

I am on stock ED05 and am having the best battery life to date since owning my fascinate. 18+ hours some days on a single charge.

Good Luck!

tsargent347

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im running ukb 2 pbj-50 and I take it off the charge after charging both on and off and it drops almost immediately to 95%..I think im on ed04..I went ahead n wiped stats earlier and the battery went back to 95% within 30 minutes..but ill just let it get to 5% and then fully charge n do that for a while n see hiw it goes..I can barley get like 3-4 hours on a charge with wifi only on cause that's all I use with the phone its not my everyday phone but may b if I can get this battery under control

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I always had good luck with comavolt (kernel). You might try flashing that. I also recommend the ED05 modem, and which you should be able to Odin as a stand alone.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Also u need to give it 2-4 days for the battery and the rom to acclimate to each other.....sync together if u will. Become one together. ;)

tsargent347

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
ok i wiped batt stats and then turned the phone off and let it charge to 100%, then i let it die down to 5% and ledt it charge to 100% and then turned it off and charged to 100%, as soon as i take the phone off the charge, it reads 95%..any suggestions??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wengelgenene