Battery life terrible after reset

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey buddy, your battery sounds awful to me too...... Did u use other charger? Or did u overcharged it? If u didn't do any of the above mentioned questions, then u should definitely ask for replacement, it must be a detective battery. Or try doing a factory data reset first............ Actually m planning to buy note 4 in few months after my exams are over and after its price falls......

I am using the default charger . For now it seems a factory reset fixed my issue but I have nothing on my phone really atm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alijan khaskheli

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
If you want to increas your battery life..you have force stop apps every time because these apps must be running in back ground... and try this
Setting>developers>background process>no back ground process..
Change the limit of proceses ....

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hmm... Almost two days of standby time. Sounds awful, really. I've checked time on on my S3 sometimes, and I've gotten 1:30 screen on time at the end of the day, but that doesn't mean I haven't used the phone for actual calls or texts or music. You might use your phone differently than I, but I would be ecstatic with almost two days of standby time. And I have an extended battery in this geezer. Shrug, hope you get it sorted.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201